Customer Issue: Seeing in what terribly frayed condition one of her garage door lift cables was, this customer realized it would break soon if she didn't get it replaced.
Our Solution: First, we secured the door in place to ensure it'd be safe to work on. Then, we removed the frayed cable and the second unit, which was in not as bad but still worn condition. We fitted two new sturdy cables in their place and adjusted them to the garage door panels.
New Garage Door Installation
Customer Issue: Needed a completely new automatic door system for his renovated garage.
Our Solution: With a LiftMaster 8500W opener, a pair of Arduino Laser Ranger V2 eye sensors, a set of Home Depot torsion springs, and a Clopay Modern Steel door, our technicians put together a durable and convenient system that left as much free garage space as possible.
Customer Issue: Interested in getting a new motor unit installed.
Our Solution: We began by disconnecting the old motor unit from the door and then removing it from the ceiling. Then, we proceeded to install the new unit, which we had helped the customer choose. It was a Genie screw drive opener model 4064 from the TriloG® Pro Series, which boasted a fast opening speed, low maintenance requirements and and motion detection lighting, all features the customer was looking for.
Customer Issue: Ms. Ford's opener was not working.
Our Solution: We examined the door and determined that the power supply to the opener had apparently suffered an electrical surge. We replaced the damaged part which corrected the problem. Before leaving, we checked the entire door mechanism for proper operation.
Customer Issue: Broken garage door torsion spring.
Our Solution: We determined that one of the torsion springs in Mr. Wood's garage door mechanism had snapped and the other was almost broken. Our team replaced both springs with heavier duty springs and the customer was extremely satisfied with the results.
Customer Issue: Mr. Ward could not get his door to close properly.
Our Solution: Our technician found that several rollers were cracked and needed to be replaced. He removed the roller hinge, took out the broken rollers, cleaned the hinge, screws and inside axle, and replaced the rollers with heavy-duty replacements.